Nearly three months ago I posted about my hallway. It’s been set up for ages now but I only just got around to taking photos of it. The pictures will remain propped up on the table until I can get my hands on a hammer drill. So without further ado…the hallway!
The San Francisco poster that was originally going to go there lives in the upstairs hallway where I took the Monet print in the pink frame from.
In my introductory post, I mentioned that I’d post on projects we’re doing around the house. We don’t have much time in our busy lives to take on large projects at the moment, so I’m starting small until that time magically materializes.
The latest project on the agenda is the hallway. I’ve been slowly gathering bits and pieces for the past few months and will hopefully be able to put them all together as soon as a poster is finished at the framing place. Here’s a poorly put together paint.net mock up of the items to be included.
List of items (clockwise from upper left)
- Dog Butt hooks for the dog’s leashes from IKEA (pink for Girl Dog, green for Boy Dog).
- F*CK print of a little girl from Loft in Tokyo. We bought it in a white frame with a light pink background. This is quite possibly my favourite poster ever.
- San Francisco and Boston posters from Ork Design. My fiance grew up in Massachusetts so I got him the Boston one for Christmas. It’s currently at the framing shop. The San Francisco one just became available again and is hopefully on its way across the Pacific.
- Glass console. At the furniture store near my work, they cost $400. I got mine on eBay for $60!!
- Storage boxes for sorting mail from Kikki-K.
So, what do you think? Too much? Not enough? I’ll try to take a photo when the posters are framed and hung.