2008 is going to be one helluva year, so I thought I’d start a blog to document the ride. If anybody reads this, great. Thanks for stopping by! If nobody reads this, I’ll at least have something to remember the year by.
Here’s what’s on the agenda for this year:
- Planning a wedding
- Surviving a month-long visit from my parents
- Working on a masters degree (half way there!!)
- Taking care of two rascally mutts
- Fixing up and decorating an old house
- Oh, and working full time.
My goal is to catalogue the wedding planning process, post about design ideas that inspire me, post photos of the progress made on the house, and write stories about anything interesting that happens. I’m told my story-telling skills are appalling, so please bear with me while they (hopefully) improve.